SQL Server Database Administrator
We are looking to recruit an experienced SQL Server Database Administrator to join the growing Production Services team. The role will involve a mixture of supporting existing database applications (performance tuning, debugging, new installs) and maintenance of the production environment to provide a stable secure platform for the business.
- Monitoring and resolution of problems with the production environment, to include performance issues and data integrity problems
- Monitoring and maintenance of transactional replication
- Windows Server administration
- Windows and SQL server performance tuning
- Apply releases created by in house development teams
- Development of TSQL stored procedures
- Participate in the out of hours on call rota
- Managing Storage and Backups
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 2 years troubleshooting experience on a production SQL Servers
- Strong T-SQL coding experience
- Good understanding of Analysis services, SSIS and IIS
- Performance Tuning, Query Optimization
- Minimum 2 years of transactional replication experience
Other useful skills and experience:
- Knowledge of Linux administration and installation
- MySQL,Postgress or other open source DBMS.
- Basic network administration
Located in central Brighton; this position benefits from a friendly working atmosphere and a constant roadmap of challenging and interesting projects.
If you feel that you have the ambition and skills to work with us in delivering success within a fast paced environment please get in touch by sending us a CV and covering letter to email@example.com